Thank you.

I do not want to sound like I am "sucking up"  but we are all so fortunate to be able to come to these sites and get sound advice from those who answer our questions from their experiences in the past.   Most of the time it is tempered with first hand experience, wisdom and at times hilarious laughter which makes for an entertaining experience when one is suffering from injustice and the accompanying stress.

I cant begin to say Thank you enough to those who have answered my questions and on most occasions I have taken their advice.

We are indebted to you  and it is good to know that help is always there when one needs it most.

So Thank You All.   You are a great "bunch"

View Entire Topic

What a wonderful post and a nice surprise to see instead of the usual. Well said I might add.

I answer questions here and I also have current members and all my predecessors to thank for sharing their wisdom.

You are right paris, there are many members giving much of their time both in the answer centre and on the discussion boards.

I for one consider many as friends even though we have never met and eBay community can most definitely be uplifting amongst some doom n gloom.

I am sure I speak for many, that you are very welcome and for all reading here, don't hesitate to ask questions no matter how stupid you may think they are. If you don't know the answer, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

paris-in-my-pockets, thank you for posting, it is very much appreciated. Heart