1.10 weekends

Does anyone get thw 1.10 weekends anymore? I got som e nic collectables to sell. Rather not give those scumbags anymore than  I have too.

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

1.10 weekends

Never received it once.
Message 2 of 52
Latest reply

1.10 weekends

imastawka
Honored Contributor

@max-power-models wrote:

Does anyone get thw 1.10 weekends anymore? I got som e nic collectables to sell. Rather not give those scumbags anymore than  I have too.

They might be keeping count.

Message 3 of 52
Latest reply

1.10 weekends

Hasn't been around since the end of November. I got a 10 item limited offer the other day.

I can't understand why you wouldn't get them. Maybe the scumbags have decided they aren't interested in giving discounts to people who don't list without them.

Message 4 of 52
Latest reply

1.10 weekends

I got it recently but it was only for 10 items.

I wonder whether ebay refer to people who expect everything for nothing in the same way you refer to them?
Message 5 of 52
Latest reply

1.10 weekends

Which "scumbags"?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 6 of 52
Latest reply

1.10 weekends

Funny it's always a small group of people that puff their chests out for ebay. Maybe it was the time when they refunded another scumbag. But let him keep the item.

Message 7 of 52
Latest reply

1.10 weekends

Hmmmm 1+1=............

Message 8 of 52
Latest reply

1.10 weekends

Seeing ebay and payapl  back the buyer 100%, your emails are basically read like a WW2 censor, you have no rights. Calling them is  just talking to well trained parrots.  They carry on  like they are still the #1 market leader.

Message 9 of 52
Latest reply

1.10 weekends

I just now got an alert on the app regarding a $1.10 weekend. When I clicked on it, it said I wasn't eligible, it was invitation only. I was invited, they sent me the invitation! I don't have a promo number though for others to try it. 

Message 10 of 52
Latest reply