1 million free listing!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
lol 1,000,000

accepted... but i'll be lucky to use a couple of hundred
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Yep ... I agree 🙂    A million seems a bit far out ....

Non-store sellers like myself are screaming out for some free listings ....

Why can't they make it an across the board for ALL SELLERS and perhaps give out 200, that would suit me and a lot of others ?

I would be struggling to get 200 on .....

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

I don't think ebay likes us little guys, we ask tooo many pesky questions (conspiracy theory is alive and well).  I think I might just go on holidays soon.....yawn....no use waiting around here.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

@dotm2004 wrote:

Yep ... I agree 🙂    A million seems a bit far out ....

Non-store sellers like myself are screaming out for some free listings ....

Why can't they make it an across the board for ALL SELLERS and perhaps give out 200, that would suit me and a lot of others ?

I would be struggling to get 200 on .....

Why don't you open a store if the free buy-it-now listings are so important to your selling?

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
i was a non store seller and kept seeing these types of promotions... so i ended up biting the bullet and spent the $19.95 for a store

sure i get no free auctions and had to change everything to BIN but now i dont have to sit on stock because i run out of free listings

if you REALLY want to keep your auctions, do what i did and open a second account (non-store) just for auctions
Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Bahaha.  1M new listings for free.  Then come round to relisting time for people who acidentally set it up....

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

lol

I never ever use all 200 listing for store package ((;

@Anonymous wrote:
lol 1,000,000

accepted... but i'll be lucky to use a couple of hundred

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

I have discussed this with eBay .... I would be more than happy to pay the $19.95, but as my stock is good second hand and variable, I would have to increase my prices to get a decent return..

I am more than happy to continue as I am, and in fact, posted the 1 MILLION offer on the discussion page earlier this morning ... to give the store sellers a lift.  

I would just like eBay to be a bit more 'across the board' .... for example, the first half of this year, they were giving out 150 each month to non store sellers  ... (and I expect during that time, the poor old store sellers were missing out)   I think things changed when they offered the free re-listings.    I get the feeling eBay would be happier if everyone had a store.

Meantime, I hope the store sellers out there get a really good return from this offer, and get a heap listed  (don't think anyone will have  the time to list 166,666 items per day over 6 days. though?.)

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

@dotm2004 wrote:

I

Meantime, I hope the store sellers out there get a really good return from this offer, and get a heap listed  (don't think anyone will have  the time to list 166,666 items per day over 6 days. though?.)

Except the Chinese sellers....

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply