Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Who cares us? eBay customer service refunded buyer because buyer said she did not receive product

I accept the eBay customer support's resolution by refund to buyer when she posted posted a refund request at resolution centre says she did not receive. If what she says is true, it is fair 'cause I could not suit Au Post. What if she is a liar? Wha...

DESCRIPTION CHANGEShI does anyone think this is right........I listed a cabinet saying it had lighti

hI does anyone think this is right........I listed a cabinet saying it had lighting when the bidding closed and the buyer was coming to collect the next day i realized it did not have lighting so i messaged him the night prior to pickup, he thanked m...

Resolved! Defects

Count the spelling defects on the eBay Fees by Category page http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/sites/default/files/fees_by_category.pdf

Buyer has opened a dispute

A buyer has opened a dispute claiming they haven't received an item I sent back in September. The buyer is from Russia. I stated on my listing that shipping is via standard airmail which has no tracking and that if that if they wanted tracking it wou...

Expected delivery times

Just a quick question about postage times. There has been advise on these boards to extend your own handling time so that if you do send it next day, you get a bit more time for it to arrive if AP are a bit delayed. This is useful as the buyer cannot...

returned package

Hello all,I have just had a package of 3 items sold returned to me by Australia post. The buyer's address was a kiosk at a shopping Centre. The address/name was written correctly. The note by Australia post stated that no-one known by that name at ki...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

promotional offer

hi all dose anyone have any promotional offer for fee listing for this weekend ? if so would you have the link to it thank you

opening a store question

I have a question for the many brains here as at this stage I only have 2 brain cells and they are chasing each other.I'm looking intl opening a basic store. It says in the description you get 200 free FIXED PRICE items per month. Can someone tell me...

Auction item in reach engine rank.

have a auction item, use two ways to search it's rank in search engine results, the result was different !did someone know why? 1. do not use the search function at top of your page,just go - shop by category ( at top left)-fashion - women-see all - ...

Automatic relisting ??

Good morning. I have seen a few threads on 'automatic relisting' and neber really know what it was all about.So I read a few of the threads and now realise, i have been waisting some of my precious 40 free listings by manually relisting items that di...

Photos not showing

For the last few days, photos on the gallery/selling pages have slowly been decreasing in how many actually show, until tonight when NONE are showing. The photos show up when I go into a listing, but it's hard to know which listings to open if I can'...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

And so it begins :(

Yep ... it has started for me I have just received a negative ..... the 1st in over 4 years. It was for a $3.00 sale !!!! This seller never even contacted me to say it hadn't arrive. I never had the chance to offer a refund, replace the items or give...

I've listed a car to sell via auction 10 hours ago & i still can't see it in a search. It's showing

10 hours ago I listed my 1962 EK holden station wagon special for auction & it still can't be found in search. It's showing as an active listing in my ebay with time left ticking down 10 hours already. This is my first attempt at selling on ebay....n...