Postage Policy and Ebay Customer Service

Hi

I have an ongoing issue with my postage policy. I have it set up so that each additional item is +$0.00 charged (combined postage). It used to work just fine and then one day it stopped working, now buyer is charged for every item. I think when it stopped working it was connected to a wixstore. I have since disconnected the wix store, made new postage policy, made sure all my listing were new *not made from the old listings) and still I can’t get the postage policy to work. I get a lot of customers asking how they can get combined postage and some get annoyed at it and don’t buy, for others they wouldn’t even bother messaging so I am potentially loosing business.

I have called and called customer service. Every time I call I have to speak to someone new and every time they type out everything and tell me that they are going to get a manager to look over all of this and call me back. Normally promising the manager will call me back today or tomorrow. Nobody ever calls or emails and eventually I call back again and repeat. I have called about 10 times over 4 months.

Anyway just wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions for a solution to try because it seems like the techs at ebay are just non existent as is any type of personalised customer service.

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0