Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not showing up in general search

An item I I listed last night does not show up in general search via the main site. Any combination of my item description fails to show a result. HOWEVER, it does show up when searching using my iPad eBay app. The other thing is is that the eBay app...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer demand for Refund. should i?

Hello Everyone, I would like some advice on the followin matter, pls help I sold a bag(i checked the bag was in good conditon before despatch) last week and buyer has received on the 28th June.(with tracking) she messaged me on the 2nd of July saying...

Do banks charge feels if you someone deposit money into closed bank acct?

I am in the process of changing banks and THE DAY that my listed bank account was closed, someone placed an order and deposited money into the old bank account. I advised the buyer that the details were no longer valid and I would send through the ne...

Can negative feedback be removed?

Hi guys, just wondering if neg feedback can be removed in the case where a buyer lodges a 'significantly not as described case' with paypal and loses (the claim is found in favour of seller)? If so how would one go about it? Thanks!

Seems another refund question

Sold something on ebay was wrapped very well but arrived broken the buyer has asked what to do I have told her to send pic through it was registered now my question is does the buyer lodge at PO or must it be sent back to me with reg post was $18,30 ...

Cancel transaction denied? Now what?

Hi guys Someone purchased a bather from my store, never bothered to make payment. After I sent him/her a message, I only got a simple answer: " I didn't purchase it". Well...ok, that's kinda silly enought already. I replied his/her message politely, ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal seller protection?

I sold an item and sent with fully insurance,the item is damaged during the postage, the buyer put in a dispute thru Paypal instead of going to post office and put a claim in and now over a mont of dispute Paypal ask me to refund. I am losing out on ...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photos not loading

Lovely when things are changed and don't work! Lets see if Ebay fix the problem as fast as Gumtree did! Seriously it won't even load the program it 'fails to initialise'. And of course the Basic does not work either. Funny how the old listings do. Pr...

Refund question

This is just a hypothetical question (I am new to selling) if a buyer wanted a refund (for whatever reason) and I agree, can we settle this privately or do we have to open a dispute? ie: I can just refund the money no 3rd party involvment? Also when ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelling a sale

A buyer has bought an item by mistake and wants to cancel the sale. I cant find how to do a mutual cancellation anywhere. The buyer has paid by Paypal. Not sure what to do. Any help appreciated.

wrong pay pal address

Again e-bay put my wrong e-mail in my listing. I have 2 emails 1 for pay pal 1 for e-bay somehow my e-bay ended up as my pay pal. I had a bid right after I listed so I couldn't change it I cancelled it but I still cant change it. Is there a way to ch...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check out the new Australian Online Business Index

In December 2009, eBay conducted a survey among the top 3,000 sellers on eBay.com.au. The results of the survey have been compiled into a new publication, the Online Business Index launched today. Two key findings from the Online Business Index inclu...

Introducing Community Guides to eBay.com.au Discussion Boards

I'd like to let you know about some new members of the eBay Discussion Board Team. We are pleased to be introducing Community Guides. You may see them posting around the boards with the prefix "CmtyGuide" on their name. I hope you will make them feel...