Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fibre content in fabrics and yarn.

I've been looking at clothing - particularly winter skirts and jumpers - and have noticed some sellers don't seem to know the difference between wool and acrylic yarn, or fabric, often referring to ácrylic wool'. This means I have to ask if they mean...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to change A Payment Option in all my Store Items at Once.

Hi Everyone. As a seller I no longer take Visa/Mastercard as a form of payment for things I sell on EBay. As I don't want to confuse, upset or mislead buyers I need to uncheck this as a Payment Option on all items in my store. Is there a quick way to...

1st experience with selling on Ebay left me wondering if i should continue

Hi all, Being a new user with eBay i decided id have a go and start selling some of my unwanted items. So i created my first auction. It was an ipad 1 starting off at $380.00 with a buy now price of $400.00. I was so pleased that within a few hours o...

Can I report non paying buyers?

It's very frustrating not being able to leave negative feedback, but a buyer has purchased 4 items from me, and won't repsond to my messages. I have opened 3 unpaid items and will open the nlast one as soon as it will let me. Several other sellers ha...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and Send is not my friend !

Does any one else out there have a hell of a time with C&S. At first I thought it was a slow connection at work, but it is the same at home. I either wait for an hour to log in (okay, slight exageration) or else once I get it all sorted, paid and try...

Create A Store for Employer

I have an eBay account already and have been asked to create an eBay store for my employer. Can I do this through my existing account or do I have to create a new account?

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Stores query

I'm not a novice Ebay user, but I know nothing about Ebay Stores. I've researched all the material I can find on Ebay, and still can't find the answer to a basic question. Maybe I just missed it. Anyway... I have a large number of valuable collectibl...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Editing a relisted item but says Reached selling LImit

Hi, I relisted one of my items and now wish to edit it but I get "reached selling limit on the Australian ebay site" msg. My understanding is that I need to get 10 positive feedback scores before I can sell more but how can I sell more and get 2 more...

Relisting item before payment dispute,ending it and wanting to relist again

Hi all, I got my first non-paying bidder this week. Have waited for 6 days no response from the person whatsoever, then I relisted the item. Browsed to the forums and other members suggested to go through dispute resolution first before relisting. So...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem with paypal account for buyer??

Hi Everyone, I sold a pair of shorts and buyer contacted me to say she is having problems with making payment from her account and would like me to invoice her to her husbands account. How do I do that??? Is it safe?? Or am I just better off telling ...

reselling electronic

Hi, if I buy new electronic item from a store e.g. Target and sell it on eBay for profit, how does the seller get the warranty on the item? I would need to share the Target receipt/docket with the seller, which means they would know that I bought it ...

Item not showing up in general search

An item I I listed last night does not show up in general search via the main site. Any combination of my item description fails to show a result. HOWEVER, it does show up when searching using my iPad eBay app. The other thing is is that the eBay app...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer demand for Refund. should i?

Hello Everyone, I would like some advice on the followin matter, pls help I sold a bag(i checked the bag was in good conditon before despatch) last week and buyer has received on the 28th June.(with tracking) she messaged me on the 2nd of July saying...

Do banks charge feels if you someone deposit money into closed bank acct?

I am in the process of changing banks and THE DAY that my listed bank account was closed, someone placed an order and deposited money into the old bank account. I advised the buyer that the details were no longer valid and I would send through the ne...

Can negative feedback be removed?

Hi guys, just wondering if neg feedback can be removed in the case where a buyer lodges a 'significantly not as described case' with paypal and loses (the claim is found in favour of seller)? If so how would one go about it? Thanks!