10,000 free listings

Check your promotional offers on your my eBay page.  10,000 free listings just appeared.  No email or link.  I am a store owner also.  Good luck all.

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

10,000 free listings

Could you please post the link? Many thanks. I assume it's for stores only?

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

10,000 free listings

Sorry no link - it appeared under Promotional Offers on My Ebay page

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

10,000 free listings

Anonymous
Not applicable
the link is here but its dead for some reason

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103368

It just appeared in my promotional offers right above my normal 500 free per month. Clicked and it worked!
Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

10,000 free listings

onleme
Community Member

Hi this is probably a stupid question, but i can't find 'promotional offers' is this just on store owners pages?

@jfmgray wrote:

Check your promotional offers on your my eBay page.  10,000 free listings just appeared.  No email or link.  I am a store owner also.  Good luck all.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

10,000 free listings

On my "My eBay" front page, it is about 2/3rds down the page on the right.  However I think you need to have to agree to receive promotional offers in your account settings.

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

10,000 free listings

Mine is for 500  only maybe cause I'm a store (not this ID) ut none on this one, just the usual standard 40 free 😞

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

10,000 free listings

It's just for store owners that have received the offer.

I can't see ebay handing out 10 000 freebies to a small seller lol

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

10,000 free listings

I just Received it with this link and it runs for 11 Days.

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/103368/NXCiu36tvUc

Paddy

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

10,000 free listings

@onleme wrote:

Hi this is probably a stupid question, but i can't find 'promotional offers' is this just on store owners pages?

@jfmgray wrote:

Promotional offers are where they have the counter showing how many free listings you have and how many you've already used.  It's on the bottom of your "All Selling" page, both for stores and non-stores.  This offer showed on my store ID but not the other ID.

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply