Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Insert Tab in the item description

I have just opened a new account after having had the original one since 2011 and having become a top seller. I have entered all the required information and listed my first item. In my original account I have an insert tab beside "HTML" above the de...

Can I find if someone is blocked from buying my goods?

I have been having a saga of a sale. The buyer claims they have purchased goods and sent a total request but I have received nothing. I have tried to explain how to go about the purchase and also suggested they contact ebay to walk them through the p...

Cancel sale straight after auction

Have struck an extremely rude and arrogant buyer I just dont want to deal with. I would rather cancel the sale now than cop the inevitable Neg feedback for 2 items from this guy. According to this page http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/cancel-transa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what are my other options for postage than australia post?

Hi I have been away from ebay for a few years, seems there are a lot more options now for shipping, can anyone please share experience/prices/coverage of other courier companies or other ways of shipping? Also, notices EBay now charges a percentage o...

Something New - Check Your Dashboard!

While on the phone to eBay (re other thread) I asked them about a 'defect' I had received due to 'late shipment rate'. It wasn't from the buyer - but from eBay (the bots had picked it up.) I regularly allow a buyer to purchase over a 2 week timeframe...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Overseas sales

Soooo, overseas sales have almost disappeared. Down by two thirds! Limited sales for 6 weeks. Scratched the noggin......nuthin' fell out. For some reason - who knows why - I checked settings today Worldwide was ticked ....................... Aaaaaand...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Combining invoices

Hi, I have a buyer who is purchasing two items from me. I put those items into a combined invoice so she could save a few dollars on postage. The invoice showed the correct amount but when she paid the amount came up for only one item and the origina...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelling a bid

Hi,I have been asked by a bidder to cancal their bid (which is the highest at this stage) as they have decided they aren't coming to Australia anymore and don't require my product for sale. How do I do this (if possible) without incurring fees by out...

Make Non Payers Pay

not sure about other sellers,but i am sick of the bidders who don't pay,i think its time ebay fines these people a minimal fee to go to the seller when they don't pay,my time should be covered for all the extra hassle that i have to go through,any on...

• 55 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Help - random International transaction

Hi all, I have just encountered a small issue so thought I might ask for some help here on the boards. An international buyer from the U.S has bought my item and sent an eBay invoice request asking me to send the invoice. However, along with the invo...