100 Free Listings

Anyone else get 100 Free Listings that are only available until 12 tonight?

They are listing without Fees and with 3 Relists

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

100 Free Listings

Not me

Just make sure they REALLY are free, due to people who still have the 40 free listings having ebay try to charge them $16.5 anyway

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

Definitely free.

They weren't there this morning and I have 2 x lots of 40 which aren't being reduced at all.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

Odd.

They usually only kick in once the 40 are exhausted.

Given I space my listings on my non-store accounts over the month, to coincide with when they will go into my store, I am not game to blow my 40 on the chance they will continue. They have been available to me every day for almost 2 months, but they can disappear at any time, allegedly

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

Perhaps they've finally fixed it so the 100 are used before the 40, as it should be.  On the sold email today for an item from another ID, at the bottom it says Keep selling with this special offer, then it has this (below) and shows the 100 for today, so perhaps it'll run for a while yet.  

Pay Only When You Sell This Month
Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day. Auction and Fixed Price listings only Learn More

Sorry about the dotted lines around it but that's the way it pasted after they removed the html code.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

Yep, they can disappear, mid afternoon, on a weekday, despite it saying it ended at midnight that night. Never to be seen again. I still have the duplicate 40, but if I list an item it comes off both 40, so a bit useless really. Like you, I spread listings out over the whole month.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

The 100 free listings have been extended for another day.

I wonder if the 40 free listings offer had the glitch whereby $1.65 fee kicked in - sooooo -they gave a new glitch free 100 listings just to keep us quiet..

I' m just going to get my tin foil hat out of the wardrobe.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

can someone please post a link to the 100 free listings.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

There isn't one.

If you get it, it shows in your promotional offers. If it's not there, you didn't qualify.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

100 Free Listings

@lojomojo7 wrote:

can someone please post a link to the 100 free listings.

It was showing for me down the bottom where my regular 40 are. It disappeared a couple of weeks ago. Some people still have it. As mentioned, if it's not showing where your 40 are, you can't use it.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply