Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer wants refund because customs took to long

So long story short, buyer paid immediately, I posted the next day. Item (camera) arrives in France within the 5 day delivery window auto generated by the eBay auction - this I know because of the tracking details. But the buyer never recieves the ca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can seller request ebay to close return request?

The buyer sent me a return request, saying I sent the wrong color. (She said ordered a hot pink one but received a green one.) I checked her order, the order record shows she did order a green one. I politely sent her a message to ask her to check he...

1kg satchels

Interesting that AP brought out 1kg satchels but didn't publicise it, or did I blink and miss it? They're on their website but of course they're out of stock. I rang my PO to check and they don't have any, yet they usually get a few sent out without ...

Getting credit off ebay

Hello how do you lodge a credit refund ( to get my insertion fee back) off ebay i know its only $1.65 but i hate it being unfare cheers.PS i knew about the "problem" so i thought i would place an item and yess they charged me, BS.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding aditional postage to bulk listings not working

Hi, just wondering if people have got a problem with this issue. I have about 700 listings and have edited the postage on 200 listings x 4, to free additional postage, cause what has seemed to happen is my express post postage settings have gone from...

Buyer Specific - Buy It Now Request

Greetings ebayers, I have had a request from a buyer to purchase items as 'buy it now' - and I wish sell the items to them only - is there a way I can modify my listing so no others can buy the items? many thanks, in advance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Lost" selling manager again

So I log into ebay and hit "My Summary" and Selling manager is not on the left hand list anymore. I had to find it by going to the site map. I fixed it up once before when this happened..and all good. Plus posted on the message board here but nobody ...

The 3 auto-relists are NOT free anymore.

I always list my items during the free listing period and choose to have them auto relisted for free as the little relist box says.However, since last month i have been getting charged whenever the relists happen. I checked my account today, same thi...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Grrrrr to Aus Post posties

I was just sitting here, funnily enough reading this forum, when I could hear a motorbike outside. I thought awesome, mail man is here. I wait, for a knock or for him to take off, but he is taking too long so I peer out the window.....and what do I f...

• 64 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Now what have they done?

I got the Email to relist an item and when I went to do so it just gives me a blank page. So I went to Unsold and the item isn't there,(the side menu says I have one Unsold item but it's not in Unsold). I know the item just finished because it's sitt...

Closing return request with the best outcome

We have posted one fragile item, well packed at our very best but item boken on arrival. Buyer opened a "Return Request". We replied the buyer with a good explanation. Buyer kindly accepted to receive the item cost only; not postage fees. Therefore w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful