Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding aditional postage to bulk listings not working

Hi, just wondering if people have got a problem with this issue. I have about 700 listings and have edited the postage on 200 listings x 4, to free additional postage, cause what has seemed to happen is my express post postage settings have gone from...

Buyer Specific - Buy It Now Request

Greetings ebayers, I have had a request from a buyer to purchase items as 'buy it now' - and I wish sell the items to them only - is there a way I can modify my listing so no others can buy the items? many thanks, in advance.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Lost" selling manager again

So I log into ebay and hit "My Summary" and Selling manager is not on the left hand list anymore. I had to find it by going to the site map. I fixed it up once before when this happened..and all good. Plus posted on the message board here but nobody ...

The 3 auto-relists are NOT free anymore.

I always list my items during the free listing period and choose to have them auto relisted for free as the little relist box says.However, since last month i have been getting charged whenever the relists happen. I checked my account today, same thi...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Grrrrr to Aus Post posties

I was just sitting here, funnily enough reading this forum, when I could hear a motorbike outside. I thought awesome, mail man is here. I wait, for a knock or for him to take off, but he is taking too long so I peer out the window.....and what do I f...

• 64 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Now what have they done?

I got the Email to relist an item and when I went to do so it just gives me a blank page. So I went to Unsold and the item isn't there,(the side menu says I have one Unsold item but it's not in Unsold). I know the item just finished because it's sitt...

Closing return request with the best outcome

We have posted one fragile item, well packed at our very best but item boken on arrival. Buyer opened a "Return Request". We replied the buyer with a good explanation. Buyer kindly accepted to receive the item cost only; not postage fees. Therefore w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay's new 'free returns'

Did anyone scroll to the bottom of the emails for 20% off when using Click & Collect? It's got a section that says "Free returns on pretty much everything". Even when you click on the link to see how it works, it's still very misleading and would giv...

Is there any replacement for turbo lister

I have just found my turbo lister program has been shut down on both of my accounts cant even access the listings to copy and paste .No access to backup files either . This is a real pain for me as i often use old listing as templates. Shuting this t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Claims item not received but didn't buy Scam?

Just wondering if anyone else has come across this scenario. I got a message about an item I had listed, claiming it had not been received, supposedly purchased August 16. This is an item that had NOT been sold and still had some days to go till sale...

Paypal Holding money after 240 day of Purchase

I sold an item on 26/12/2016. It was paid for and sent with a courier and delivered around the 2/1/2017. It has tracking and signature of the person who accepted the parcel. On the 1/9/2017, I received and email from Paypal, saying my money is on hol...

Resolved! Remove Bank details

Help please,where do I go to turn off showing my bank details to buyers who might wish to pay directly into my bank account?.It is rarely used so I just want to get rid of it. I thank you all for your interest and information. Regards, Patricia.

I stuffed up - what to do

Ok so in a nutshell Customer buys (and pays) large amount of item that requires a different post cost to normal. (I noramlly wrap and pack - print label and take to the PO - job done)' So I do the calculations and the buyer has paid to much postage s...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Giving phone number to buyer.

I don't post my phone number with the itmes I sell.I get enough request to sell before auction end as it is, the phone number would multiply this requests in my view.Occasionaly a buyer will ask for my phone number allegedly to ask about the item, bu...

Free Listings 40 + 40 +100

Hi Saw this today on my available to sell at bottom of my listings page. Tried the 40 until 1659hrs today by listing two items has come off that 40 and the rest are still intact. Must be my Lucky Friday eBay All SellingFree Fixed Price & Auction List...