Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer wants refund because customs took to long

So long story short, buyer paid immediately, I posted the next day. Item (camera) arrives in France within the 5 day delivery window auto generated by the eBay auction - this I know because of the tracking details. But the buyer never recieves the ca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can seller request ebay to close return request?

The buyer sent me a return request, saying I sent the wrong color. (She said ordered a hot pink one but received a green one.) I checked her order, the order record shows she did order a green one. I politely sent her a message to ask her to check he...

1kg satchels

Interesting that AP brought out 1kg satchels but didn't publicise it, or did I blink and miss it? They're on their website but of course they're out of stock. I rang my PO to check and they don't have any, yet they usually get a few sent out without ...

Getting credit off ebay

Hello how do you lodge a credit refund ( to get my insertion fee back) off ebay i know its only $1.65 but i hate it being unfare cheers.PS i knew about the "problem" so i thought i would place an item and yess they charged me, BS.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding aditional postage to bulk listings not working

Hi, just wondering if people have got a problem with this issue. I have about 700 listings and have edited the postage on 200 listings x 4, to free additional postage, cause what has seemed to happen is my express post postage settings have gone from...

Buyer Specific - Buy It Now Request

Greetings ebayers, I have had a request from a buyer to purchase items as 'buy it now' - and I wish sell the items to them only - is there a way I can modify my listing so no others can buy the items? many thanks, in advance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Lost" selling manager again

So I log into ebay and hit "My Summary" and Selling manager is not on the left hand list anymore. I had to find it by going to the site map. I fixed it up once before when this happened..and all good. Plus posted on the message board here but nobody ...

The 3 auto-relists are NOT free anymore.

I always list my items during the free listing period and choose to have them auto relisted for free as the little relist box says.However, since last month i have been getting charged whenever the relists happen. I checked my account today, same thi...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Grrrrr to Aus Post posties

I was just sitting here, funnily enough reading this forum, when I could hear a motorbike outside. I thought awesome, mail man is here. I wait, for a knock or for him to take off, but he is taking too long so I peer out the window.....and what do I f...

• 64 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Now what have they done?

I got the Email to relist an item and when I went to do so it just gives me a blank page. So I went to Unsold and the item isn't there,(the side menu says I have one Unsold item but it's not in Unsold). I know the item just finished because it's sitt...