Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Geez, Aus Post

Just closed my SIXTH missing parcel case with Australia Post since April. Two were burned up in a truck fire and the other 4 disappeared into thin blue air. The last 2 cases were for items that were sent in envelopes as parcels.Today I get an email f...

insertion fee when under threshhold

Hi thereI'm new to selling sorry if this is repititious. I've had a look but can't find any specific help s othought i'd try here. I've sold one item on ebay and am trying to sell another - both shirts. The first listing went fine but in the process ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer return time expired

Hi all, just an update to this one, Buyer requested a return and refund, and I accidently accepted, but as there is no reverse allowed on that one, I sent off a postal label and waited more than the required time, but buyer didn't bother to return th...

Chinese sellers claiming stock located in Darwin/Aust

Is there anyway to report (and will eBay even do anything about) all the 'Aussie' sellers claiming to be located in Darwin but are actually in China.Having the option to pick if the item is located in Australia was great for local sellers and buyers ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

100 Free Listings

Anyone else get 100 Free Listings that are only available until 12 tonight? They are listing without Fees and with 3 Relists

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants refund because customs took to long

So long story short, buyer paid immediately, I posted the next day. Item (camera) arrives in France within the 5 day delivery window auto generated by the eBay auction - this I know because of the tracking details. But the buyer never recieves the ca...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can seller request ebay to close return request?

The buyer sent me a return request, saying I sent the wrong color. (She said ordered a hot pink one but received a green one.) I checked her order, the order record shows she did order a green one. I politely sent her a message to ask her to check he...

1kg satchels

Interesting that AP brought out 1kg satchels but didn't publicise it, or did I blink and miss it? They're on their website but of course they're out of stock. I rang my PO to check and they don't have any, yet they usually get a few sent out without ...

Getting credit off ebay

Hello how do you lodge a credit refund ( to get my insertion fee back) off ebay i know its only $1.65 but i hate it being unfare cheers.PS i knew about the "problem" so i thought i would place an item and yess they charged me, BS.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful