100 Free Lists a Day for September Vanished

Hi all I know it's Friday but my 100 Free Lists a Day I was getting every day for September finished last Night as Normal but did not come back today and restart at 100 as they have done all Month. Anyone else have the same problem or is it a Friday Fiddiling problem. 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Noticed the same thing. i got  ebay to contact me and its finished . stopped the 100 free listing per day..

and my 40 free listings is used up for some reason..

They need to keep it all the time.!!!!!!!!

There is NO WAY i would ever pay to list an item to sell on ebay when they charge 10% + of item and postage totals....

HMMm...   also straight after their 18% discount site wide for 4 hours. id say they want to get money back

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

So the Month of September Finished short on 21st Good of Ebay to Look after Sellers in such a Caring Manner. Took about two Faced they give in one Hand and Take away double with the Other.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Yep, two faced and one fingered 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

So there will be no more 100 free listings a day?? Spewing. I had planned to slam out some over the weekend.

That will teach me to plan ahead. Really hope they come up with a new promo - soooonnnnn

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

You're lucky you still had them. I lost them 4 weeks ago. My August ended on the 21st. I'm not being charged insertion fees on my freebies, so not complaining.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

utebns
Community Member
Mine have gone too. I just went to relist and got charged
Bot hapoy the advertise it forbthe month of sept then cut it short un announced
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Mine went unannounce in AUGUST, which I discovered when I was getting charged for listings. Be grateful you had it for as long as you did. I lost it a month ago, without warning, others didn't get it at all. Given it was only meant to last 2 weeks when it started, you did well to have it for 2.5 months.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply