150 Free Listings

Might work for some! worked on one of my accounts!

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

150 Free Listings

Hey bunnies, did you get the 1,000? When does the 150 start and finish? The 1,000 finish tomorrow night.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

150 Free Listings

I got the 1000 one on my other account (which I haven't used for awhile, maybe that's why I go the invitation). The 150 freebies starts the day eBay send the email, in my case today, and runs until 10 May!

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

150 Free Listings

Invatation Only but thanks for the link

Paddy

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

150 Free Listings

Unfortunately Invitation Only.

Who is eligible for this promotion?

• This promotion is not available to store subscribers.
  • This promotion is only available for standard single item listings and is not available for any multi-quantity listings.
  • You must receive an email invitation from eBay to participate in the promotion.  The invitation email is not transferable or exchangeable.
  • You will only be eligible for the promotion if you accept these Terms and Conditions and receive confirmation from eBay that “you’ve accepted the offer”.
  • Qualifying items must be listed using the eBay UserID specified in the invitation email to be eligible for the promotion.
  • Members whose eBay accounts are suspended, restricted, or made inactive or do not meet eBay’s minimum performances standards prior to or during the Promotion Period, are not eligible for this promotion.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

150 Free Listings

@snowbunnies2016 wrote:

I got the 1000 one on my other account (which I haven't used for awhile, maybe that's why I go the invitation). The 150 freebies starts the day eBay send the email, in my case today, and runs until 10 May!

I got it on both my very active and very busy accounts (I didn't try it on my 3rd account. It's only new and has a limit of 30, so a bit silly to even try). I've had a great week listing 1 day auctions. It sure paid off! Tomorrow night will be busy relisting the ones that didn't sell back to their original duration. All in all a great week!

I hope you had good success with the 1,000 too.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

150 Free Listings

Thank you very much for sharing

I'll give it a try in the morning once the current 1000 freebies has finished as most of my things did'nt sell/don't look like selling this round

Thanks again 

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

150 Free Listings

acenyg
Community Member

Many thanks for sharing. Didn't work for me 😞

(SOOOO TIRED of these not working for me! lol)

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

150 Free Listings

No, no go, but thank you again Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

150 Free Listings

thanks for link for the 150 free listings.   It worked for me except it has only given me 1 day to use the listings

start date 2/5/2016, end date 3/5/16.    Is this a glitch?  Invitation states 10 days.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply