500 free listings

Store ID just went from a resticted 80 listing limit, to 500. Koowee

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

500 free listings

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Congrats.   Maybe next month they'll give you the extra 500 (that featured stores got)

taking you to 1000  (til October, at least)

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

500 free listings

OK cool but havent got much to list at the moment.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

500 free listings

Your title says 500 free listings, but your post suggests it is a listing limit increase.  Are you aware there is a difference between the two? 

If it is a limit increase to 500 that means you are allowed to list more items, but it doesn't necessarily mean those listings are free, you will still only get the same number of free ones per month. 

If it is 500 free listings, then it's nice to receive them, but it won't do you much good if you are restricted to 80 sales a month, because regardless of how many freebies you have available, you won't be able to list any more than 80 in total. 

Cheers,

Penny
Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

500 free listings

edited:  I thought your listing limits had been increased

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

500 free listings

Congratulations You've been doing a great job selling on eBay, and we've noticed. How would you like to list even more? Now you can.

Here's how much you can now list every month:

User ID: 

Items: 80 eBay Right Arrow 500

I take it we can list 500 in our store with no insertion fees.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

500 free listings

Not quite, that means you can now sell up to 500 items in total per month.  That total includes active listings (and a multiple quantity listing uses one for each quantity available) AND sold listings.  BUT it does not mean those 500 are all free.  You get a free listing allocation with your store each month, an increased limit doesn't mean you get more free ones, it just means you can list more.  When your monthly allocation of free listings runs out, you will be charged for any listings after that. So if you have a Basic store, you get 200 free listings, and even though you are allowed to list up to 500, only 200 of those will be free.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

500 free listings

Thread title should have been   'Yay...500 extra listings for me'

People are going to think there's 500 free listings on offer

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

500 free listings

Ha yes did not think of that. LOL

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

500 free listings

OK Penny now i understand thought Ebay were being super generous.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply