Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

150 Free Listings

Might work for some! worked on one of my accounts! http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

Cancel a bid

Hi. I'm selling a pram, a person in the UK accidentally bid and wants Me to retract the bid, but I have no idea how to. Could somebody please give me some advise? Thank you. Regards Amanda

best offer postage

Hi I have a best offer for two of the same items which I intend to accept. The postage is $7.50 (ebay), would it be the same postage for both items or could I offer the real postage for both items?(Postage is a pain in the neck!)

1,000 FREE LISTINGS - Working Link

Here is the correct link that will give you the best chance to accept this offer. The links in the other threads are specific to the OP's, so won't work for you (no disrespect meant towards those members). If this link doesn't work for you, then sadl...

eBay withholding Seller funds for 21 days. Outrageous.

Good Morning,eBay has announced they will be withholding all payments from all Sellers for a period of 21 days.As far as I can see this is Unlawful.eBay is simply a web site that facilitates a transaction between a Seller and a Buyer. They have no ri...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 59 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! What does/can it mean?

# 111983471721 see other items ?????? 8 of them Just curious, is all

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! More 1000 free listing links

Hi Folks, We've got a couple accounts and don't need the 1000 free listings, thought I'd add on to caitlinn2011 and *tippy*toes* generosity. 1) http://rover.ebay.com/rover/4/0/8?eecl=1&eesi=AU&i=8ad16b3dfIIe841II70f1c9II1b1d0a44148II2&eepc=&bu=444971...

"You've provided an invalid postage policy."

It seems all my 3 days listing are no longer relisting with the the error "You've provided an invalid postage policy." This is the same postage policy I have used since they introduced the policies option. I contacted eBay and they said it was due to...

If your dont provide tracking, your days on ebay are numbered.

Australia Post seems to be getting slower and slower in delivering packages. Buyers can leave a defect for late delivery and there is absolutely nothing you can do if you don't provide tracking. Bear in mind that you dont get notified when someone le...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Package weight exceeds maximum allowable limit .... help!

ok ebay must have updated postage costs/ types since 18 april.now when relisting international calculated and selecting airmail anything over 2kg as thats the limit - it doesn't let you list... but there isn't a selection that I see that I can choose...

Resolved! Increased store freebies

Weren't we supposed to get double our usual freebie allocation starting this month? Did anyone get the extras?