Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Accessing and controlling eBay account from overseas

Hi, I just have a quick question if anyone can answer it. I am an Australian based in Melbourne and have an Australian eBay account. My GF lives in the Philippines and I am considering going over there for 3 - 6 months until we can figure out our par...

Items shipped to Canada regularly go missing - anyone else??

Hi The last three international items that have failed to arrive have all been items posted to Canada. To make matters worse, once the buyers have lodged item not received claims which I close with refunds, I get defects for "item out of stock" (only...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay and the ATO

Good morning all, it looks like this year will be the first time that Ebay will declare my earnings to the ATO as I have gone over their threshold. For those that have dealt with the ATO on this issue: 1) Does the figure that Ebay supplies to the ATO...

query regarding relisted items.

When I re-list my items, they appear with a number of views (from the previous listing)Is there a way to re-list them with 0 in the views section? Thankshibiscus_rose

Buyers should NOT be allowed to leave ANY feedback after being refunded in full in reasonable time

Jebus I tell you what, where is my seller protection??? I've had a number of dippers recently who buy items, then read the description and find out it's not what they want, then request a refund, so I do the refund, and then the dipper HAS THE OPTION...

• 38 replies
  • 2 Helpful

150 Free Listings

Might work for some! worked on one of my accounts! http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

Cancel a bid

Hi. I'm selling a pram, a person in the UK accidentally bid and wants Me to retract the bid, but I have no idea how to. Could somebody please give me some advise? Thank you. Regards Amanda

best offer postage

Hi I have a best offer for two of the same items which I intend to accept. The postage is $7.50 (ebay), would it be the same postage for both items or could I offer the real postage for both items?(Postage is a pain in the neck!)

1,000 FREE LISTINGS - Working Link

Here is the correct link that will give you the best chance to accept this offer. The links in the other threads are specific to the OP's, so won't work for you (no disrespect meant towards those members). If this link doesn't work for you, then sadl...

eBay withholding Seller funds for 21 days. Outrageous.

Good Morning,eBay has announced they will be withholding all payments from all Sellers for a period of 21 days.As far as I can see this is Unlawful.eBay is simply a web site that facilitates a transaction between a Seller and a Buyer. They have no ri...

• 59 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! What does/can it mean?

# 111983471721 see other items ?????? 8 of them Just curious, is all

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful