2 bids

How can you get 2 bids on your item by different bidders eg, start price $90 but has 2 bids and is still on $90, cheers.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

2 bids

were there time of bid the same time maybe??

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

2 bids

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Same bidder, they just confirmed a higher bid in case they get out-bid

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

2 bids

No different buyer??

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

2 bids

Just go into the item page .... click on where it says '2 bids'  ..   then onto 'show automatic bids' ....   It will show you the bidder, and the time of the bids.

I agree,   I think you'll find it's the same bidder, and they've put a higher bid on in case they're outbid  ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

2 bids

@rustyjoe41 wrote:

No different buyer??

no, it is the same bidder - he must be keen, which is a good thing. 

Now you just need one more bidder to make it interesting!  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

2 bids

If it's the Officer's Mess Tin Kit, then it's  the same buyer who has confirmed

a higher bid

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

2 bids

thank you ima  to rustyjoe  as ima stated its the same bidder it happens about 20 times a week with me ,all it is , the bidder is trying to say ,I have put in an extra bid so go somewere else , sometimes with 20 seconds to go i get a bidder that puts in 10 bids to scare the others away ,lets say its at $20 and the bidder is willing to go to $30  he can like most bidders put a bid of $30, he instead puts 10 bids on top of his up tp $30 his last bid,    but when a buyer sees all his bids ,the others say forget about it its going to be too expensive.  thats what he is hoping for . and it works ,how mant times its stuck on his first bid.  arg

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply