265566464516 - ESSENTIAL EYE LASH SERUM++BABE LASH 4 ml 6 months supply NIB

this is make up product why its removed its not a TGA illigal product please advise why its removed 

Thank you look forward to the error made by ebay

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Ima "look forward" to free alcohol & a new Harley... think we are both going to be disappointed''

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

If you're looking forward to an answer from ebay, you'll need to ask them directly. You won't get it here, this is a general messageboard for the random public.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

A number of your buyers have accused you of selling fakes, so the real company that manufactures these products has probably complained to ebay. Which they are allowed to do. Ebay will remove them on request. If you keep relisting removed items, ebay will shut you down.

Maybe ebay also noticed that you were using already used stamps on your packages, which meant the buyers had to pay a postage cost before being able to collect their parcel.

Personally, I'd be more concerned that you're selling bongs, hash pipes and meth pipes. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

The trials and tribulations of posting on the boards.

The Item mentioned in the OP MIGHT be genuine, but I suspect 'serum' is probably the issue.

On the plus side, the OP has shown us their business model, so we are all aware.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Quite frankly it is amazing eBay has not shut you down 

I can see why you posted here, rather than contact eBay and draw attention to your practices 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply