2nd Category Fees

I have an Anchor store and list in collectables. I have never previously been charged insertion fees for a second category, but have just noticed I am now getting charged. Have I missed this in a recent update? Please advise, thank you 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

2nd Category Fees

There was another thread about this some time ago - can't find it now - but the consensus from your fellow ebayers is that there has always been a charge for listing in the second category

If you list an item in two categories: You'll pay an insertion fee for the second category, regardless of whether you're using a free listing. Any feature fees will be charged twice (once for each category). If the categories have different final value fees, the higher final value fee will apply when your item sells.

If you have not been charged before, you have been lucky
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

2nd Category Fees

Well I cannot speak for stores but for 'regular' old me, there has most certainly always been a fee for a second category

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

2nd Category Fees

Us too.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

2nd Category Fees

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/eBay-charged-0-06-for-2nd-store-category-for-months-when-I-...

Read this thread where I quoted ebay's policies and provided links to them so you can check for yourself.

It looks to me like ebay hasn't been aware until now that Anchor stores haven't been charged for second categories and they've now fixed it.  The policy has been the same for as long as I've been a member (for 15 years).

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply