3 Free Listing for January 2023 - Anyone have the link for the offer

Hi community,

Has anyone received a link to activate this offer for 3 free FVF listings?

https://pages.ebay.com.au/sellplus3fvf/

Could you please share? Thanks in advanced.

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

@wan.hanna wrote:

Hi community,

Has anyone received a link to activate this offer for 3 free FVF listings?

https://pages.ebay.com.au/sellplus3fvf/

Could you please share? Thanks in advanced.

Generally, if you don't receive an email with the link, then you are not eligible. So, even if someone does post the link, you are probably going to be disappointed when it doesn't work for you.

Are you an ebay plus member? Do you qualify for all the other terms and conditions in the link you posted?

Message 2 of 37
Latest reply

I qualify for all the T&Cs. I haven't received an email for sellers promo in years but I am usually  elligible when I activate FVF promos I've found on this forum in the past!

Message 3 of 37
Latest reply

Directly from the link you provided.

, Eligible Sellers must have received an invitation to participate in this promotion and accepted these Terms

As such  even if you are able to activate the offer, ebay will be able to impose full FVF, as you were not invited to the party.

Message 4 of 37
Latest reply

I’ve never received an email for the seller promotions, despite ticking every eligible box, for *months*. When I have been given access to the link by others and I’ve activated it, it has always worked and I have always been charged the promotional fees for the offer.

If we’re talking about waiting to receive promotional offers from ebay via email or message, many of us who *should* be receiving those emails and inbox messages, will be waiting forever. Do I need to remind you of the eBay Plus discount codes?

If worse comes to worst, and anyone using the link who wasn’t directly sent the link by ebay gets charged full FVF, they can take it up with CS and accept whatever they are told.

So if anyone can share the link, it would be greatly appreciated 😊

Message 5 of 37
Latest reply

I couldn’t have put it better myself, thanks cheesy.

In response to @gutter … One would think that being eligible means being invited and visa versa? There’s plenty of reasons why someone might miss the invitation per se as the emailing/message system is not infallible and not every one has the notification turned on. This is a community page, so sharing the link benefits all eligible sellers and excludes none in the unfortunate bracket of not being in the loop. 

Message 6 of 37
Latest reply

Nonsense

Message 7 of 37
Latest reply

@fare_59 wrote:

Nonsense

Prove it.

Back in the day, if someone posted a link for free listings, pretty much anyone could activate it and use it, whether they got an email or not. These days, it's different. No invite, no promotion. Even before Managed Payments came in, when free listing promotions were still a thing in the months leading up to MP, so many were disappointed when the link didn't work for them "this promotion is invitation only".  It seems ebay stopped the free for all and did make things invitation only.

Message 8 of 37
Latest reply

Again, I would like to reiterate there are significant amount of people merely missing an invitation email for X,Y,Z reasons but who are eligible. Yes, some people will be disappointed - but let them at least try. There’s significant evidence that promo activate for a lot of people with these T&C’s in the past - if you know you know. 

Message 9 of 37
Latest reply

@wan.hanna wrote:

Again, I would like to reiterate there are significant amount of people merely missing an invitation email for X,Y,Z reasons but who are eligible. Yes, some people will be disappointed - but let them at least try. There’s significant evidence that promo activate for a lot of people with these T&C’s in the past - if you know you know. 

Exactly, in the past. Pretty much everyone could use the links in the past. It's not like that any more. As I said, no email, no invitation, no promotion.

Given that I don't know of anyone in the forums that is an ebay plus member (because for most it's a complete waste of money), it's not looking promising that you'll get a link.

Message 10 of 37
Latest reply