3 free auto relists are back but how do you tick the box if Turbo Lister or bulk relisted nowadays

Hi I never got this tick box option before, read about it on the forums, thought I may perhaps have qualified on my other id which has lower + feedback but didn't.  now I see it as an option on the odd listing.

I understand the feature disappeared for a while and read how it wasn't showing on turbo lister or when bulk relisting, that the best option was to go in and manually revise to tick the auto relist 3x box for free.  I have not added any sub heading.

Now this feature is avail for me too, is there a quicker way - eg with turbo lister or bulk relisting to activate this please?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: 3 free auto relists are back but how do you tick the box if Turbo Lister or bulk relisted nowada

EEK  maybe now there'll be no more free listings but only these!!!

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Re: 3 free auto relists are back but how do you tick the box if Turbo Lister or bulk relisted nowada

Thanks for the comments. I dont use Turbo lister and only do bulk relists when the 100 freebies come up. I have put on ten fresh listings this week and tried revising them, but still no 3 free auto relists. In another thread on the subject, the OP claims ebay told him it was based on turn-over and he sold too much to be eligable. Thats the first time I,ve heard that one. Has any-one else ever heard of this before ?.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Yes, that's exactly what I was told by the CS rep I spoke with when I rang eBay to complain about the loss of my 3 free relists, except that in my case they were withdrawn in error. From what I could understand when listening to a Filipina with a pseudo-American accent, once you exceed a certain number of sales AND a specific amount of turnover, you no longer qualify for the free relists.

I suggest that you give CS a ring and tell them that you've lost your relists and they will check your records and soon tell you whether or not you still qualify. If, like me, they were removed in error, they will be restored within a couple of days, but either way, the rep will tell you what those limits are and whether or not you've exceeded them.
Message 13 of 13
Latest reply