30 day listings

I am a hobby seller and just listed a couple of items. The drop down menu for sale duration included a 30 day option and then I also got to tick auto list 3 times. Anyone know whether this is a new feature option or just an Ebay glitch?

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: 30 day listings

okay, thanks, will just have to wait and see. I don't trust them that much. hopefully you do have some sales.

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

The calm before the storm, haha!

My worst-case speculation is they will either follow the US and kill off the 3 free relists or they will follow Ireland and kill off the 40 freebies for anything over 99c (and not Euro cents or US cents, our good old worthless Pacific Peso cents, which is currently at 0.70 USD and expected to plummet even further).
Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

Just relisted a couple of items, the 30 day option has a notice under it saying that some items may incur a charge, but I had no charges for any items listed (all I use is basic BIN format, no subtitles or other bells and whistles - been caught out once before with "free" subtitles that magically became $2 after a while - it pays to read the costs before hitting the List button). The 3 free relists were still available on the 30-day listings.

I did not try Good 'Til Cancelled as I don't believe it offered anything better than 30 days, at least while I can relist 3 times (effectively 90 day BINs). No idea how a GTC listing is supposed to relist 3 times for free... I wouldn't want 100+ GTC listings eating into the 40 given on the first of every month while automatically renewing themselves for $1.50 each when the freebies run out!
Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

They have been working on cutting down the amount of auctions people are selling in for some time now which is **bleep**.
They want more people selling fixed price which is good for the seller and eBay but what about the new people starting out who use auctions to build their reputation and get some experience? and the people who love to buy from auctions?
I don't know...
Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

I wasn't able to access the 30 day listing when doing relists, but could if I made a new listing. AND the 3 free relists.

If you chose GTC, then logically I would imagine that the 3 free relists would not be available.

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

I was able to do it with relists by editing on the drop down 'duartion' menu, and also on ne wlistings, but not on revisions.

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply