30 day listings

I am a hobby seller and just listed a couple of items. The drop down menu for sale duration included a 30 day option and then I also got to tick auto list 3 times. Anyone know whether this is a new feature option or just an Ebay glitch?

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

30 day listings

I just listed something today and was offered a 30 day duration as standard with an offer to relist up to 3 times free.

I didn't see the 3/7/10 day offers. I offered at Buy it Now/Make an Offer and no Auction.

Being Friday it could be a glitch but I think it is most likely a genuine offer. I was also not notified of any extra fees to list this way.

I hope your sale goes well 🙂

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

30 day listings

All go with this one, new feature just started, also " Good 'til Cancel" option available, no need to auto relist three times.

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

30 day listings

That is intresting that is one of the main reason I have a store maybe about to save $20 a month

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

30 day listings

Hi, I closed my store last month as wasn't worth the $20 a month.

early this month they went back to up to 10days new listings, but the ones i had left on, after the store closed stayed there with 26days to go.

just did some relisting and new listings today, and yes the 30 days are back. Glitch or not , taking the 30 days with 3 free relistings.

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

30 day listings

No idea but ive got option of 30days and good till canceled
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

30 day listings

30 day listings for non-store sellers? I hope this isn't leading up to eBay dropping the 3 free relist feature like the US (which only offers 1 automatic relist). If they do drop it to 1 automatic relist only it will make faster auctions (e.g. 3 days) pointless, especially if they don't sell first or second time around. In fact, even 7 day auctions will suffer if that happened.

I've got nothing to relist right now so I haven't seen any updates.
Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

30 day listings

This morning when I have listed something new the 30 day and good till cancelled options were there but the auto relist 3 times was gone. Seems Ebay is up to something....we'll no doubt find out in due course.

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

30 day listings

If you pick the 'good til canceled' there is no need for the relist option to be there. I haven't tried a 30 day listing to see if the relist 3 times option is available, by definition it should be there.

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

30 day listings

tcrazer
Community Member

Wow, this is great. Almost too good to be true. I'm guessing they will take away a feature/option or add a fee elsewhere to make up for this. Otherwise, with the 40 free listings a month and this option, I can't see the down side for hobby sellers

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply