40 free listings per month being used when items automatically relisting

Previously when any of my items auto relisted it was not taken from my 40 free relists per month. Now my free 40 are being used up as my items automatically relist. Is this happening to anyone else?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Yes, eBay has discontinued time specific BIN listings and changed them to GTC.

Plenty of threads on the selling boards about it.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

pnc75
Community Member

Be careful, because when your 40 are used up they'll charge you $1.65 for every relist; yes they ones that you were initially given FREE auto relists for!.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

so now is the time to pay for a basic store - $24.95 a month - 600 free listings, you won't have to worry about the GTC

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Stores aren't for everyone. It's an individual decision.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

dazzledays wrote:

Brian Burke (eBay Mgr) tells us listings will renew every 30 days at normal insertion radtes or consume a free relist.

Some sellers report multipe free relists have rolled over with unexpected costs.

If this happens ebay should be contacted for refund or credit of inappropriate charges.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

dazzledays wrote:

Brian Burke (eBay Mgr) tells us listings will renew every 30 days at normal insertion radtes or consume a free relist.

Some sellers report multipe free relists have rolled over with unexpected costs.

If this happens ebay should be contacted for refund or credit of inappropriate charges.

I should have been clearer than that.

The first line is a synopsis of Burke's statement, the second two lines are my observations of posts made by sellers who have been affected by the failure of ebay to honour the multiple free relist offer.

Apparently ebay have promised some affected sellers some form of recompense at sometime in the future.

(possibly in some alternate future reality).

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply