45 missing parcels in two weeks??

15 REPLIES 15

Not good enough. With that number of parcels missing sent from one business, something is seriously wrong in the postal system..
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Yeah. A serious black hole in that area?
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

At least it will not be a very wide ranging inquiry....they have a very good starting point.  The culptrit should not be too hard to locate, especially if other businesses are reporting similar losses.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

It seems it's not the system as such as I personally have had a good run with aus post over the years. Yes, I have lost items but sometimes it's my own fault. Wrong postcode sometimes. I once sent a parcel with no address on at all. It was quickly scanned at 5 pm and address not observed...lol.
I lose more letters than parcels but it's funny how they don't come back
Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

I should have made my comment clearer, I meant the postal system specifically from that business ladies place of posting, to the sorting centre her parcels go to.. from there? Somewhere along the line those parcels have been diverted from the delivery route they should have gone on.

Same for the couple that posted wedding invites and not one of them made it to the recipient...someone working for AP must have derailed them.

I haven't had any eBay mail I have sent go missing. I am not a high volume seller though.

There was a postie caught with a garage full of mail in a city near where I live a few years ago. Inside his house he had heaps of gift cards and money orders taken from the mail he stole.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

AP looking into it now, after the story was on TV. They should have investigated before.
Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Yep, I smell a rat
Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

I am mostly missing packages to UK these days; 2 in last one month. Not sure what is happening over that way.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Sounds like a few bags went 'missing'. There was an incident not long ago at a major DC where an employee was found with about 10,000 parcels hidden in his storage unit. ๐Ÿ˜ 

We lost a couple awhile ago as the AustPost van actually caught on fire ... can't fix that one! ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply