50% off Insertion & Final Value fees

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103600

“Selected Categories” include:

• Toys, Hobbies ( 220 )
  • Toys (0 - 12 months) ( 19068 )
  • Toys ( 158356 )
  • Jewellery & Watches ( 281 )
  • Clothing, Shoes, Accessories ( 11450 )
  • Musical Instruments ( 619 )
  • Musical Instruments ( 181726 )
Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Be careful though. If you are trying to use your 40 freebies for it to get 50% off FVF it doesn't work - you still get charged 75c insertion fee.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Be careful though. If you are trying to use your 40 freebies for it to get 50% off FVF it doesn't work - you still get charged 75c insertion fee.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

@merfar2107 wrote:

How do you know?

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Because I was a bit suspicious and and I started a re-list and the 75c fee came up at the bottom. So I very quickly terminated the re-listing. Now I'm stuck because I can't list anything in fashion toys etc until after the 17th!

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

@merfar2107 wrote:

Because I was a bit suspicious and and I started a re-list and the 75c fee came up at the bottom. So I very quickly terminated the re-listing. Now I'm stuck because I can't list anything in fashion toys etc until after the 17th!

Well, it seems to be a problem on your end.

eBay have just confirmed that no insertion fee will be charged once the offer is accepted and you have free listings available.

"You will not be charged any insertion fee , it will be deducted from your free promotional offer."

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Could you please come back and let us know how you go once you've tried it? Did you ring ebay or email? Thanks for your help.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

In reply to my previous post, I just checked by going into a listing form for an item in the Toys category. It did say 75c fee at the bottom. I apologise for the hasty reply.

One can presume that the 75c fee will be deducted from your monthly invoice, as eBay did say you won't be charged an insertion fee. However, as you said, be careful. I just wanted to post this here, since I appreciate the promotional offers that other people post.

I went into the Live Chat with them.

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

It definitely is a problem at my end, as i've just tried it again, and same result - 75c insertion fee.

How have other people gine with this? TIA

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

I am not sure i understand what the problem is it says 50% of insertion ans fvf fees if you accept it doesn't come off your free listings they are a different offer.So if it is charging you 75c insertion fee that is 50% of the $1.50 normal fee.Someone correct me if I am wrong but thats how I see it.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Thanks for posting but yet another that won't work for me.

so I get discriminated against while other sellers save money. Getting real sick of this EBay!!! (And yes I know they won't read this but just the same!!) 😡😡😡

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply