Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Norfolk Island

Has anyone posted items to Norfolk Island?I cannot process postage via Ebay, so wondering if you are allowed to use a standard trackable 3kg satchel to post items in.Thank you in advance, these forums are always full of great advice.

Feedback as a % of overall Sales

Hello, I am compiling a study on the % of buyers whom actually give feedback (allbeit very simplified). I dont need to know actual numbers of what you sell, sales or other data. If you get the time I just need to know your feedback (as a %). All you ...

Seller query

I have listed a few things over the last couple of days and I noticed a tab which said save for later Could this be used when we suddenly are given 100's of free listings to be used with a few days and unless you are some sort of super hero, it is im...

Apparently I've disallowed combined postage?

A buyer wants 3 items and I told them to 'buy' them but not pay... then I can send a combined invoice and adjust the postage. This is what I've always done, never had an issue. Buyer says when they do that and request an invoice, they're getting a me...

Resolved! Postage Rules doing my head in. Please help!

I've been playing around with these half the day and cannot get them to work the way I want them to. Basically, I have a category of items. It's $5 postage for the first item, and free for every additional item from that category. I've set the postag...

Cancelling sales accidental purchases

Well getting a few of the good old please cancel order as was a mistake, one the other day was by the mother using the daughters new Ebay account, amazingly finds one of our listings and clicks on it but no payment. Just now amazingly same item again...

HELP ON UNPAID iTEMS

I have a buyer who bought 9 items & hasn't paid. I've opened unpaid item on first item & it doesn't give me the option on the other eight.. Is this how it works on multiple items (they are all on the one invoice). The advice said I've opened an unpai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

non reciept of item claim

I sold an item which the seller claims was not recievedI have photogrpahic proof of the items I posted taken at the post office which shows tracking numbers of other items lodged which show as delivered all posted the same time and date, 3 items sent...

Is there anyway to release funds which are in PAYPAL from a new seller? items have been delivered!

Ive recently joined ebay to sell some nerf guns, I have sold a couple of items and have been sent/recieved and recieved postive feedback yet my funds in paypal are still pending? If the sales were all GOOD and POSITIVE feedback has been left shouldnt...

eBay's postage fee... here we go again!

Hello to everybody who might happen to read this.I only use this account to browse on ebay to get an idea of prices for items I list elsewhere.I'll never sell or buy on ebay ever again due to their illegal postage fee.I know this has been covered so ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 236 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! First time ebayer unable to purchase due to no landline?

One of my customers is new to eBay and is trying to make her second purchase. On selecting the 'Buy it Now' link in one of my listings, she has received a message from eBay stating that they need to contact her via a landline before she is able to co...

Item not as Described

Had a buyer open a return on a item and selected, Item not as Described, which got my back up as they claimed did not match description, or photos, and missing a feature they thought it had and was not 3G (Phone obviously), so sent a to the buyer wha...

problem with ebay postage

Hi, I think most of the sellers may not know that ebay has technical problem with ebay postage setting. Please do not reply on the automatic calculation setting of postage fee for your products. It is better to set the postage fee manually to $7.40 i...