Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

click and send error to reprint labels.

Can anyone please help me with CLICK AND SEND. Its driving me nuts and I have itemes processed i need to post off. I paid for the postage and then my printer died and needed replacing. A few days later i finally got a new one, went to print the label...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

3 auto relists not working

I used my 4o free listings this month. Everything was listed for 10 days plus the 3 free auto relists.All my items have now ended with no free relists. Is this another glitch or are they now a thing of the past for some people?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can someone assist with buy it now.?

Hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. Have a buyer wishing to purchase something "Buy it Now" but we have agreed they will pay in a few days. They have tried to buy it now but the item wants immediate payment. Have checked ...

4 more negatives ... I've had enough.

Yep .... 4 more neg's for item not recieved. I have been selling on Ebay for 11yrs and have never been treated this way before. I have never been rude to anyone, let alone extremely rude. How can I been rude to someone when there has been no communic...

The buyer requested a return

Info from the buyerReasonDoesn't seem authenticCommentsThere is no expiry date on the bottle, so do not think it is safe to use. Thank you Is there any chance I can change this around so I dont have to pay for the returnI replied with below when i go...

Can't Select 'Tickets, Travel' Category When Listing Item

I've just listed a RedBalloon gift voucher on Ebay, but can't seem to be able to select the right category. I want to list it in the 'tickets, travel' category, but when I click on the 'see all' link, it shows almost all the other categories, but not...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Online groceries

I've just completed a survey for ebay.It appears they are looking at commencing an online grocery service.It will have all the whistles and bells....free postage, alerts on specials etc etc.What do other people think of this? I'm a supermarket person...

Resolved! 50% off Insertion & Final Value fees

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103600 “Selected Categories” include:Toys, Hobbies ( 220 )Toys (0 - 12 months) ( 19068 )Toys ( 158356 )Jewellery & Watches ( 281 )Clothing, Shoes, Accessories ( 11450 )Musical Instruments ( 619 )Musical Instrumen...

New Negative to Try to Save Customer on Postage

I have today received my 2nd Negative, totally devastated as all honest sellers are when it happens.LOL Just wanted to see what other sellers do in this case. These were a 4 set paid of baby socks in packaging. I have sold a lot of these by advising ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Case ID

Hello. I do not agree with a closed matter Case and downloaded me with your PayPal account money for reimbursement to the buyer the absence of the object. I sent an object and immediately provided no give. In addition, the appendix send photos of shi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

40 Free Listing per Month

I use my 40 Free Listings per month & eBay always show how many I have left to list, but suddenly today this option has disappeared. Is it an unexpected eBay glitch or am I missing something? Thank you in advance.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Late delivery by Aust Post again

Not impressed with my buyer who left negative feedback for late delivery. No commumication just neg feedback. I was astounded when I checked the order, is was posted same day and going by the date the feedback waas received it could not have been mor...