Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cartier lighter

How do you check a Cartier Lighter serial number, every website I visit Give me "the run around" I have contacted Cartier but no reply as yet? Thank you

Items not appearing on international Ebay sites

Hi all, I have been down this road before but I am still to resolve my issue so maybe one of you lovely people can help me? I am yet to receive a sale from an international customer even though I am set up for international postage. I also sell on ot...

Listing Performance and Sales??

I have experienced a 80-90% drop in traffic to listings and a huge drop in sales, no ranking change on my account but listings are appearing 9 to 10 pages after the first one even with free postages and selling at prices where I make a loss, sales ha...

Any one experiencing lower than usual sales

Sales have been dropping off for the last month or two. Gone from 6 to 10 or so sales per day to one or 1 or 2, sometimes none. I can't remember the last time I had days with no sales. No reason I can identify, same products, prices haven't been incr...

eBay Seller Hub please send them feedback on problems Printing address labels on a label printer

Hi The new seller hub makes it hard to copy/ paste and print the buyers address using view sales record or print address or labels which both involve more steps and time to do than the old classic ebay menus . If you agree please send ebay feedback o...

reliable alternatives to australia post in australia

I am fed up with the extravagent prices of Australia Post. I am a private seller who normally has a good clear out in Nov/Dec.Can anyone recommend an alternative, less expensive but trustworthy courier service. I do not send overseas. Thank you.

Can I use A Click And Send Satchel with an eBay Label

Can I use A Click And Send Satchel with an eBay Label? I am curious on this as I have lots of Click And Send 500 Gram Satchels which I want to use up. I purchased these by mistake thinkinf I ordered eBay Satchels.Thank You

buyer has not paid.

Hi, a buyer bought an item but has not paid for it and has not replied to me asking if they still want it. So two things - one is i wont need to pay comission for it and will I just put it back up to resell? cheers Geraldine Richards

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cancelling an order after closing an unpaid item case

Hi there, So i'm wondering how I go about cancelling a sale, it was processed but the buyer never sent payment, so i opened an unpaid item case and they still didn't pay. So now I want to cancel the sale, I've waited the minimum 5 day waiting period ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage in australia

Hello can anyone help me with this question so I do not have to line up twice at the post office,when a buyer pays for postage does that include the packing i.e 3 kilo medium size sachel?I usually supply packing at my cost but wondering if I am doing...

Resolved! return from overseas ... your advice please

Hi all,a buyer purchased a fragile item which I am certain I packaged immaculately for its trip to the USA. they have sent me a photo of damage to one side of the glaze of the ceramic item.what can I do? Its just bad luck, and possibly the nature of ...

Why is ebay protecting theives

Why is Ebay protecting crooked sellers.Ebay and its officials are carring out fraud activities by protecting a seller and not forcing them to refund my money.Even after Ebay admitted the seller has received the item back.Thanks to Ebay I have paid fo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems contacting Ebay CS

Hi. Is anyone else having issues trying to call CS. I've called (numerous times) entered the Special code thing to verify my account, which they say it is, then I immediately get an email saying they couldn't verify it, the voice on the phone then sa...