Getting credit off ebay

Hello how do you lodge a credit refund ( to get my insertion fee back) off ebay i know its only $1.65 but i hate it being unfare cheers.

PS i knew about the "problem" so i thought i would place an item and yess they charged me, BS.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Getting credit off ebay

I've contacted them a few times about this , they told me to 'just keep on listing' and to call them if I was charged the fee that I should not be charged in the first place

Seems to be a widespread 'glitch' even though they have denied it/said it was unique to me/admitted they know about/said they did'nt know about etc etc etc

Honestly, their story has changed one too many times for my liking 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Getting credit off ebay

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have had the same problem.thought it was all sorted,listed some more.up came the fees.i have asked them to remove the other two lots of freebies,& just leave my forty all to no avail.i will just let my items run down until they fix it.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Getting credit off ebay

Yes i know the problem but how do you contact them cheers.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Getting credit off ebay

Under help and contact at the bottom of the page

You'll need to go through the options and select selling fees (or similar wording)

Using the 'call me' option usually is better

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Getting credit off ebay

The fees come up before you list the item, if they say $1.65 you don't have to list it, back out. If it says 0.00 , then list. I only got 1 free one this month, on another ID. Not wasting my time any more on it. Off to the markets they go.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply