Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Selling through Stores vs Auction

Would be interested to know other smaller sellers' experience of sales volume when listing in stores as opposed to non-store auctions. Obviously you can list more for free through stores unless you get the free listings offers (which I have been luck...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WILL ANYONE SHARE THEIR POSTAGE ''SECRETS''

I ship with Aus post now most of my items fit in 500g bags ($7.15 plus around 50c for bag) 3kg bags ($11.70 plus around 50c p bag) this is using the ebay/aus post options is there a courier service that is better rates? or is there a better way to be...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 10% off voucher

I have a few item on ebay at the moment. Can some explain, when an ebay 10% discount is used by a buyer to pay for an item, do I forfeit the 10% myself or does ebay refund the 10% to me after the items is paid for by the buyer at the discounted price...

Resolved! Saving/Printing a list of Unsold Items

I would like to be able to either print a listing of my unsold items or at least to save such a listing as a.csv file for transfer to Excel. I sell CDs and LPs and what I am after is a simple listing of the name of the record, the artist and the sell...

I'd like to know how Ebay seller ratings are fair.

1.) Every item I buy on Ebay arrives 3 - 10 days later than Ebay promises, yet the seller sends it on time. How is that the sellers fault?2.) We are also a seller & we post our items within the promised period but we are held to account if US Post ta...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to accept Credit Card Payments

A buyer has asked if she can pay via Credit Card as she does not have a PayPal account. Can anyone advise how this works, how do I accept cc payments, is it safe to accept this kind of payment? Have never had anyone ask to pay this way before. Thanks...

non paying buyer

How how does it show on a non paying buyers ID that they did not pay? Have had a few over the months but when I check they still seem to have 100% or cannot fine a defect to show a non payer cheers

Postage not combining automatically anymore

We have a "Apply my flat postage rule" ticked on all items and a flat rate rule set up correctly but unfortunately about 2-3 weeks ago this has stopped working and the postage is not combining automatically. Unless the buyer knows that they can reque...

Auspost 'discretionary' payments for lost items

Yesterday I had a chat with an auspost employee, who deals with enquiries regarding items apparently lost in the post. I've been a seller for 9 years and in that time have only had cause on about half a dozen occasions to open lost item cases with au...

SCAM

I just 'sold' an iphone on ebay.It was up for auction or for buy it now. The buyer bought it now. I checked his credentials, and he had good feedback. He asked for an invoice with postage to the US. I thought I'd made the sale in Australia only (anot...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia TGA compliance

Anyone out there know a lot about e bay. Particularly about e bay TGA compliance regs. Trying to sell imported goods and am getting hit with road blocks. However it seems similar products are being sold with no problem .

Shopping Cart restrictions?

Posted a question about this a few days ago but can't find the thread. I have been having problems with customers trying to buy items from my store. Apparently they can not buy more than 4 items from their cart yet are wanting to buy more. If directe...