6.2" Car DVD GPS Navigation Head Unit Stereo Radio For Toyota Yaris 2005-2011

l bought this and even arsked the seller if it was plug and play he told me it was so l paid for it l recived it its not plug and play you still have to connect wires but the problem is the mamual that came with it does not tell you how and its nothing like the wireing in the unit l recived seems like l have wasted over 200.00$ getting this thanks

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

They told me it was plug and play it’s not you have to join some wires and rca plugs the manual that came with it is not the same as the unit l have think l just cut my losses and buy nothing off eBay again lm over it thanks to all who replyed

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

I’m over eBay as soon as the rest of my items arrive lm canceling my account l have opened the box and it’s connecters l try to work it out and fit it myself goodbye

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

How long ago did you buy it?

If it is not as it was described, open an item not as described dispute and get your money back

No reason for a buyer to be out of pocket if the seller did not send what they advertised 

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

24th jan 2019

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

How do you plug a GPS into a car without wires? Have you looked up the item and checked if there is a manual available online?

This is a buying question, not a technical question as it has nothing to do with how eBay's site works.

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

it has the antenna for the gps

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

manual online l have looked without sucess l have opened the box was going to install it but no it can sit in its box 

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

Is the entire unit incorrect to what was listed or have they sent the incorrect manual and/or incorrect wires?

If what you were sent is not what was in the item description, and the seller is not willing to rectify ,I would the not as described case

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

They told me it was plug and play it’s not you have to join some wires and rca plugs the manual that came with it is not the same as the unit l have think l just cut my losses and buy nothing off eBay again lm over it thanks to all who replyed
Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Oh for heavens sake.....stop with the dummy spit.   There is no need to cut your losses!

You did not get what you paid for so open a dispute for item not a described and get a refund.

It is not that hard.

You have bought enough on ebay to know how it works.

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

I’m over eBay as soon as the rest of my items arrive lm canceling my account l have opened the box and it’s connecters l try to work it out and fit it myself goodbye
Message 10 of 19
Latest reply