Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return postage label - how to combine?

A buyer wanting to return several items from the same order has put in 6 separate return requests. When I go to print an Auspost return postage label, ebay wants to handle each refund and label separately. Is there a way to combine it all into one la...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Interstate buyer arranging courier for pick up only item wont pay unless I provide address first.

Am I obliged to provide my personal details before she pays? She wants my name, address and mobile number before she will pay. She has bid for and won an item that clearly stated pick up only. She can't pick up herself, therefore can't pay cash. She ...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay invoice

i sold my first itemwhy have i been charged $7.15 for..........shipping fees disbursed? further down saysaustralia post shippimg fee. i didn't post it. i dropped it off

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I email a complaint to ebay?

I went away for most of January 2019. Holiday settings were on. Ebay allowed buyers to make purchases, then open cases against me for non delivery , then close cases against me for not responding. All while I was away. Then once I returned and mailed...

Refunds

Hi all, just a question or two on refunds, hoping someone can help. I dont offer a refund on items I list, for change of mind. A buyer who placed 4 bids on one of my listings and won the item now is claiming the item doesn't match the decsription all...

Resolved! Shipping after stating "local pick up only"

Hi Folks.I have an unsold item listed as "pick up only." However a potential buyer has convienced me to ship it after all. Can I just ship the item after the sale to this guy and give ebay the tracking details (assuming I absorb the shipping costs) o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers in us dollars

Has anyone else bought in au dollars then been charged us dollars plus tax when the item was supposed to be in au . Bloody Chinese are real sharp at deception eh . Im **bleep** off

How to bulk edit postage times in listings - please help

I will be going overseas for a couple of weekis in mid March and would like to add a line in my descriptions advising of this. I have many listings and would like to add the line to all of them in bulk. I wouldn't be replacing anything so add/replace...

Ebay app. Good til cancelled listings

If you list something using the eBay appas a buy it now listing, the only option is good til cancelled and you cannot choose a duration.At any point will I be charged for the listing if it does not sell or could I leave it up as long as it takes with...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Postage cost for each additional item

Hello knowledgeable people I have 11 of the same item to sell. (Slide projector cartridges) I'm planning on sending them in AP satchels. When I punch in how much one item costs to post, Ebay puts up a field asking how much for each additional item. S...

1 sale in the last 48hrs ????

1 small sale in the last 48hrs, is this a glitch??? sign of the times??? floods ??? heat ??? never in all my years on ebay, have I woken up to nothing, wondering is it my store, or are others having a similar experience ??? Thanks in advance.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative Feedback on Closed Dispute

About a month ago a buyer puts in a best offer which I accept but no payment is made. So after about 10 days and no reply to messages I open a non payment dispute. Still no payment so I close the dispute and get my fees back. Today the buyer leaves n...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful