A Warning To Who Using Managed Payments, You might be double charged for the final value fees!

alyin
Community Member

Please check your ebay monthly invoice itemized transactions to make sure that you are not double charged for your final value fees.

I found out that it happened to me, I have not checked each transaction yet, but I found one transaction, If it could happen in one transaction, it could happen in many transactions. I have talked to the managed payments support team member, still waiting for their explanation.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

A Warning To Who Using Managed Payments, You might be double charged for the final value fees!

alyin
Community Member

Update:

It was a false alarm, the final value fees appeared in the invoice has a tick beside it, it means paid already.

@alyin wrote:

Please check your ebay monthly invoice itemized transactions to make sure that you are not double charged for your final value fees.

I found out that it happened to me, I have not checked each transaction yet, but I found one transaction, If it could happen in one transaction, it could happen in many transactions. I have talked to the managed payments support team member, still waiting for their explanation.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply