A valid tracking number from a domestic letter with tracking is being counted as untracked

Twice times now I have used an Australia Post letter with tracking and I have entered the tracking number against the item sold. However, eBay is saying that they are untracked items ๐Ÿ˜ž

Tracking is active and shows on the Australia Post tracking web page but not on the tracking link on eBay Orders.

Similarly, I sent one order via Sendle but external to the eBay label system as it kept getting the postage wrong. I entered the Sendle tracking number and eBay tells me that it is untracked. Same problem as for tracked envelopes. Tracking is shown on the Sendle site but not on eBay.

Not happy.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

A valid tracking number from a domestic letter with tracking is being counted as untracked

you mean the green tracked envelope?  I use them all the time, and they count as tracked as far as I know.  They also appear in the Ebay UI so you can click the link to get tracking.  Works for me and for customers.  Not sure what's going on

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply