AUSPOST TRACKING **bleep** is going on

anybody else have  tracking problems with auspost        i have packages   showwing not sent  but buyer has the package, 3 packages   just  disapearing after  postage        buyers complaining   that we havent posted  items   as the tracking  number wont show then 10 minutes later  it  is delivered    or the package  is  another state where it didnt need to be 

a

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Are you posting over the counter at the Post Office or are you putting the parcels into the red collection boxes ?  If it's the latter then you will likely only get a tracking event at the first depot, or when it's delivered.

If you are posting over the counter then you need to talk to your PO staff. Don't rely on the tracking shown by eBay as they are usually well behind AP's tracking events.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

all the packages go over the counter  and lodged with a my post card   have shown the manager a few of the tracking numbers event and they are  surprized as well

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

All I can think of is to maybe try sending some of your parcels via a different PO and see if the tracking on those does the same thing or runs smoothly, then pass that information on to your local manager.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I have had 2 messages the same as yours in the last few weeks and both times they where being delivered that day. Both would be getting emails regarding delivery and both where saying they where overdue. Last one said it was due 2 days ago which made it a sunday and if they checked tracking would have seen it was posted friday but as they purchased it on wednesday and I have a 2 day handling time I have no clue where they get the dates from.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

At the start of this year I could see lodgement tracking on ebay site once I got back from the Post Office. 

2-3 months ago I noticed a delay of about a day before anything showed. Also a delay in updates on ebay.

I am guessing they are delaying it showing in most cases, so they can keep payout money longer for those who do not get paid until delivered. 

Another so-called site improvement so more money is funnelled to the Swiss. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply