AUSTRALIA POST PRICE RISE AGAIN!

Well i thought that in the light of the massive fuel price drop rececently that Australia Post would not increase postage costs BUT according to the media they're doing it hard due to  rising costs !  What aload of  BULLTISH  i bet the spin doctors at aus post are hard at work dreaming up excuses to justify  their twice a year price hike  The Winners ; Australia Post & Ebay FVF on Postage

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: AUSTRALIA POST PRICE RISE AGAIN!

Yes, a pack of THIEVING bastatrds for the basic level of service delivery they give us in return.  Having just experienced FastWay, with 2 deliveries delivered in less than 24 hours Melbourne to Sydney for under $8, this is even more compelling reason for me to move away from Australia Post.

We really need the American UPS service, but unfortunately the demand is not here, so in the mean time Austalia Post can charge what they like and they will only get competitive when real competition arrives on their door step.  Along with their two ridiculous 500g, 3kg price points, the 1kg FastWay satchels begin to look very good value.

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Office Works also does a great postage trade.  Their mail only goes with courier so that is the catch.  If your customer is not at home, you know the rest.  My local Office Works is really busy all the time though.

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

They need to increase their prices.....how else will they keep up this amazing service........  

australia post sucks.PNG

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

haha I can sympathise with that, happened quite a number of times to me.

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

Every time aus post raises their prices Chinese sellers bring out the champagne bottles to celebrate. 

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

Very true. Their postage services are the worst as I have been living in different countries.

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

posting boxes and letters will jump by up to 9.6%

If you use your own packaging, you'll be charged and extra 45c

5kg satchels up an extra 55cSmiley Mad

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

@misterforgetfulsbooks wrote:

posting boxes and letters will jump by up to 9.6%

If you use your own packaging, you'll be charged and extra 45c

5kg satchels up an extra 55cSmiley Mad

that's only for bulk posting / business letters  not for ordinary .70c letters or large letters in the $1.40 $2.10 etc... range

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

Thank goodness normal 70c stamps didn't go up, but I use all  packaging bought off Ebay, not AP packaging. will letter rate be charged the extra.

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply