Accessory Discount Promotion

Just wondering if anyone out there has successfully implemented one of these promos, and whether or not they can help me troubleshoot why I can't get it to work on my listings... 

First question that may make the following redundant - does the accessory item have to have free postage? None of my items are free post, so if that explains it I'll have to abandon the idea. (I saw a mention of that in the instructions for using the CSV but it doesn't say anything like that when i go to use the older online form for setting up the promo. I also have very hit and miss success with getting all types of promos to actually show. eg Order discounts only work if I select listings by store category rather than any of the other methods, and other promos have failed to be implemented in the past as well). 

I'm using the old format to try and create the promo (so not uploading a CSV file), and I just want to apply it to two listings. The primary item is a variation format listing, so I've added each SKU where I'm supposed to, while the accessory is a standard (single) item listing and didn't have an SKU previously, but I've gone in and added one, then put that in the right place. 

I'm wanting the end result to be 'buy [primary item], get X% discount on [accessory item]', but it's not showing up on the listings I've selected and I can't see what I can change to get it to apply. Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0