Account payments

rosalieja
Community Member

Can I please choose not to have my sales payments put into my bank account I do not wish to have a two day delay afterpayment as this adds another delay before posting the parcel.

I would prefere them to go straight to Paypal and be cleared imediately for postage.

awaiting your answer.

Regards Rosalieja

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Account payments

sorry, you are in the wrong place - this is a forum for users, not ebay.

But i can tell you now,  the answer is no.    Under the new managed payments regime,  ebay sends you the money.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Account payments

rosalieja
Community Member

I am a Seller ... Can I please choose not to have my sales payments put into my bank account I do not wish to have a two day delay afterpayment as this adds another delay before posting the parcel.

I would prefere them to go straight to Paypal and be cleared imediately for postage.

awaiting your answer.

Regards Rosalieja

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Account payments

You have your answer on the first thread you posted

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Account-payments/m-p/2398150

It is no longer going to be an option

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Account payments

Sorry, but if you are on managed payments the payments go direct to your bank account, no exceptions

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Account payments

You can set your payout to be daily.

If the Ebay message says that it is good to ship, you must do so and not wait until the money is sent to your account.

When I was set up in July last year, the first payment or two were slightly delayed, but now it runs like clockwork.

Paypal is on the way out - you will have no choice but to eventually sign up for the new system or stop selling here.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Account payments

No you do not have a choice, and your handling time commences once ebay advise payment has been received / item sold,  you do not get to wait for payment to be processed, unless you extend your handling time.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply