Accounting spreadsheet

mnspro
Community Member

Hi does anyone have the account spreadsheet template for managing accounting? It would be appreciated if someone could send

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Accounting spreadsheet

I am still trying to find the thread, but the poster will no doubt be along soon. I have it saved at work, so I can send tomorrow if you have not had a response by then.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Accounting spreadsheet

mnspro
Community Member

Thank you so very much

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Accounting spreadsheet

Accounting spreadsheet

Hi does anyone have the account spreadsheet template for managing accounting? It would be appreciated if someone could send

It would depend on what you need the accounting for.

If you just want to track your fees and profit for your own interest then a simple excel spreadsheet would be okay.  If you are wanting something to be able to show the taxman and satisfy tax accounting requirements then a commercial programme might be what you need and sending copies of commercial programmes is illegal (piracy).  If it is for tax purposes then you should probably consult an accountant.

I can send you some excel spreadsheets that I prepared that automatically calculates eBay fees, PayPal fees and profit based on original cost of items sold.  You just need to message your email address to me and I can send them straight away.

Accounting spreadsheet

Thank you Leader, was hoping you would pop in soon, ๐Ÿ™‚

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Accounting spreadsheet

Pawsandmanes came up with a good link this time last year for a spreadsheet to use for tax purposes. I presume it is still available for download, just follow the directions below.

"Google 'Accounting For Your Future' and then go to Resources.

There are 2 free downloads. For those with GST obligations and for those without.

These are good for taking to the tax man and are what Hubby and I are using for both businesses."

I have been using it since then and am happy with the flexibility of the spreadsheet for keeping my records and it is FREE.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Accounting spreadsheet

mnspro looks like it's still available here is the link

http://www.afyf.com.au/index.php/resources/resources_page

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply