Adding tracking numbers

Is anyone else having problems adding tracking numbers on combined postage items. Had 2 combined parcels to add tracking numbers on today. First parcel had 14 items and I was able to add the tracking number to each item. But the second customer I could only add the tracking number to the first item and will not save the number on the other 4 items.

I have contacted ebay and she tried to tell me you can only add the same tracking number to 3 items? So thought I would ask people that know what they are talking about.....

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adding tracking numbers

Seems ok for me as Ive been doing it all morning but there are threads on the Powersellers forum with other sellers having the same issue ๐Ÿ˜ž

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Adding tracking numbers

I think eBay are fiddling again.

I did my Click and Send packaging last night and the tracking numbers for this used to be automatically added to the purchase on the eBay site and the link created to the tracking site.

I had to manually add every single tracking number and they don't link to anywhere.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Adding tracking numbers

When you also click a tracking number now you also get immediate information without it directing you to the Aus Post website (great improvement).
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Adding tracking numbers

If you can add the tracking number in the first place

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Adding tracking numbers

Seems ok for me as Ive been doing it all morning but there are threads on the Powersellers forum with other sellers having the same issue ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Adding tracking numbers

im aso having the issues..i could only mark one of two combined items with tracking number and sent but not the other..ebay is telling me that i need to post the second  item still as the sent symbol wont work..every time i add tracking its says sent succesfully but then i check page and thier is no difference..my single purchases are fine its just the combined items...

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply