Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Adding tracking numbers

Is anyone else having problems adding tracking numbers on combined postage items. Had 2 combined parcels to add tracking numbers on today. First parcel had 14 items and I was able to add the tracking number to each item. But the second customer I cou...

Postage and Profits

Hi I havent sold on ebay for over 10 years, and have just started again I am shocked by how much it costs to send a 500g satchel $8.25 in 2004 it was $4 something I was wondering if sellers find that having to charge more for postage has affected the...

Professional eBay Sellers Alliance (PeSA)

An amusing email comes from Ebay asking sellers to attend the 'annual' conference with some group called PeSA for the low low price of $595 to talk with other sellers and so called 'experts' in learning how to sell on Ebay I imagine.Well, Ebay, I can...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Have I misunderstood this? Feeling stupid

I thought 3 out of 5 stars was universally acknowledged as satisfactory (or average)? I also thought Neutral meant 'neither good or bad' It's just confusing to me, as I notice eBay is going to count them both as defects Is eBay allowed to change the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Spoof Paypal emails

Hi just to make everyone aware there is a new round of Paypal spoof emails going around.I have forwarded it to Paypal, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Resolved! Out of 12 sales 4 are repeat sales as the highest bidder has refused to pay how can this be minimise

Am still new to selling on Ebay out of 12 sales 4 are repeat sales due to the highest bidder not paying - how can this be minimised? When I have looked at the Feedback the majority of these buyers have done this before but it has been recorded in fee...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I post a satchel at standard large letter rate?

I have been using padded bags for a number of years now and are sent as a large envelope, cosing $1.40. I received a phone cover in the mail last week and they used a blank satchel to send it at a cost of $1.40. I know that my goods would fit into th...

Feedback Question

Have a buyer who purchased 4 items in the 1 invoice/purchase.The buyer has left 3 positive feedbacks but is attempting to be difficult with one of the items and I feel a potential neg coming. My question is - with the 4 items purchased under the sing...

April Sales

Just wondering how everyones sales are going for April. March was not pretty for us, ( sales ended the month 40 % below average ) but April has seen a lot more consistant sales and a large increase in general customer enquiries. Still slightly fragil...

Resolved! Cheapest & Safest postage envelopes?

Hi,Ive been selling quite a bit here on ebay & ive noticed the postage fees are ridiculous & high! Not to mention the ebay fees when you sell an item. For a thin bit of material to be posted, it costs $8.25? Are there any types of postage envelopes p...

• 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! changing my ebay ID to a website?

Hi guys If I have a website, say, abc123 (dot) com (dot) au Would it be ok to change my ebay ID to abc123comau? Also, can I add a direct link to my website in the "about me" page?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful