Additional payments are not allowed at this time, please try again later.

i will listing item but show 

You have reached your trade limit, please pay.

You have reached your selling limit. Your trading limit is based on transaction history and reputation as a seller on eBay. Please keep in mind that your history of selling on eBay and past due balance will have inpact on trade limit as well.

To remove this restriction and list items again, please pay now.

when i click pay now and pay with my credit card it show  

Previously i paid 3 times.

what wrong with my credit cards ??  i use different credit card  but i can't pay

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I had a similar problem with Paypal..My account was getting what I call high so I was making a one time payment of $60.00 then $45.00 when I sold something then my balance was way bown and decided to pay the rest plus a bit extra and got the same message..The earlier payments were all the same day.. Next day I did it again and all went through fine. Think it might be eBay limitations..

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

ebay limit 3 times per day ???

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

There have been other instances reported today

of credit card purchases not working on ebay.

Let's hope it's just today and only a few members

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

eBay do actually limit the number of times you can pay your seller fees, primarily because even though you may use an instant payment method like PayPal or a credit card, it doesn't always process and update immediately, so your account balance may not always be accurate if you go to make more payments. I was always under the impression it was supposed to be one payment per 24 hour period, and I also believe some sellers have struck a weekly limit as well - I personally make no more than one payment every two days, for an average of 3 payments a week. 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply