Advice needed on a Return Claim

On the 19/02/15 I sold a Blouse (on another account).

On 11/03/15 Customer opened a MBG through ebay citing item didn't fit. No communication with me at all.

As Measurements were in the listing I said I would accept the return but she would have to pay the postage.

Nothing has happened except that she has left me glowing feedback on an 'excellent transaction' !!?

She hasn't returned the item and I haven't refunded her.

Today I get a message from ebay asking me if I have received the item and would I like to refund her. The answer is no to both.

What happens now? If I leave it does the case just expire? Do I have to do something?

I don't want to contact her as I think she's made a mistake in leaving me feedback. 

ebay have suggested I get them inolved to finalise everything but I read on here the other day that that wasn't a good idea.

HELP!Smiley Sad

Spoiler

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Advice needed on a Return Claim

I cannot search mine as an open or closed dispute, it simply does not exist however the defect stays. The buyer was not refunded I simply agreed to the return, I ignored every message from eBay after that.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

The non returned returns eventually expire and close themselves. 

You can't close them yourself. 

You can ask ebay to close it but they'll probably give the buyer a refund in error. Well that's what they did with us lol

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

I'll update the thread on the 18th with what's happened to my request (just to allow for the possibility it's working on US time). 

I forgot to check until now (despite eBay sending a further two reminder emails asking me if the items have been received back... Smiley Embarassed ), but it's now the 20th and the request is still open, with eBay still asking me if I want to refund the buyer now. 

Presumably the thing will close off, or expire, or do whatever it does, sometime in the future. o_O

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply