All Members Chinese Surname made offers and are accepted by me 3 times and not pay for the item

And they been reported and refusing to pay for the items bought, they are not responding anymore after. This was forwarded to Ebay in Many Chats as I can forward them on request to show what eBay is promising in chats which I keep, As also eBay is not responding as they clearly indicated in the chats that it is going escalated to higher management, I have left those cases open instead to get my fees back after as soon as I closed them it will go in the bin as (those particulate Members are still operated on eBay if nothing happens) to find out what the story is with foreigner Offers on Items in Australia which are not paying for the items bought, It’s no use to contact Ebay as it is a waist of long time typing and promised Chats which never been follow-up. This is the 3rd case in a short period where items have been purchased and buyer does not pay, please investigate these on my accounts and close the accounts that have made these purchases and disappeared.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

All Members Chinese Surname made offers and are accepted by me 3 times and not pay for the item

Other buyers and sellers cannot investigate not close other seller's accounts

Why did you not follow the correct procedure for unpaid item disputes?

Who told you to leave the cases open to get your fees back? and that if you close them they will go in the bin?

Nonsense

You open the case

If the fake buyers do not pay after 4 days, you close them (marking that the buyer did not pay)

Only then do you get your fees back

Only then does the buyer get a strike

Why mention the Chinese surname?  fake buyers are VERY common, Chinese surname or not

Add them to ypur blocked bidders list

And if 'similar' names do it again, report them for creating accounts to circumvent blocks

It is your responsiblity to do these things, not chat (who will say anything to get rid of people) and not other members

You have been on eBay more than long enough to know basics like this 

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

In future if you do not want to follow a non payment claim, just cancel the transaction with the reason, something wrong with buyers address.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

In future if you do not want to follow a non payment claim, just cancel the transaction with the reason, something wrong with buyers address.

Bear in mind 729peter, that if you go that way the "buyer" can still leave you negative feedback - better in my opinion to go the way of a "non-paying buyer" dispute.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Nothing happens after this chat only I noted that the same buyer did the same with another seller after he was reported by me and  I have receive a reponse from this seller who did leave him a POSITIVE feedback (Negative is not possible) to show were we dealing with the same story that ebay did let them go as the Seller did leave a positive feedback to punish him,Ebay should step in much earlier.
I am running Two accounts and thinking to leaving soon with Selling to stop frustrations.
As I have receive another Non paying buyer two days ago.(who is also not responding)only thing what i can do is leaving Positive feedback by telling that he did not Paid (How good is this.)
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

No, you do not leave them positive feedback for not paying

You do not leave a green tick with a neg comment, it is against eBay rules and they may decide to limit your account

Plus they will remove the comment itself and leave only the green tick there

So you do not leave feedback

The 4th September was 10 days ago

There is no need to wait any longer

The speil Live Chat gave you sounds like what their script told them to say

It is not how it works and it is very rarely they do what they say they will do in situations like this

You need to open each single unpaid item dispute and follow through with it

After 4 days (to the minute) you can open a dispute

And 4 days (again to the minute) you can close it, marking it the buyer did not pay

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

only thing what i can do is leaving Positive feedback by telling that he did not Paid (How good is this.)

No you can't. Against the rules to leave false positives.

Buyers can have them removed and you can have your selling priviledges limited.

image host
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks for the response,

With other words the seller is not protected from this practise,

And I have to do nothing anymore as wait 4 days and click on the buyer did not paid and someone else is in for the same practise from this buyer as he is still operating and feedbacks are not removed sofar i can see.

I am giving up and do nothing in the future anymore as the buyer is always winning, seldom been punished from what i can see.

also what they do is opening acase with Paypal and Ebay have no say in this when it happend.

Special Oversaes buyers and have a few Australian as well. (10 Days waiting time before the start investigating)

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

But what happens when you close an unpaid case is the buyer cannot bid or buy from sellers with blocks set up if they have 2 or more unpaid strikes on their account.

So every time you close an unpaid case you have issued the buyer with a strike making it very effective.

And the strikes remain for 12 months on the buyer's account.

image host
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply