Am I being charged twice??

Hi guys, my lap tops being playing up and so when I go to print off a postage label it sends me a confirmation email and then just sits there thiking forever, so after a few minutes I refreash the page and hit print again and then I get sent another confirmation email with different tracking number and the label prints.

I have two label confirmations in my email for the same item, I guess I have been charged twice?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

saarzi
Community Member

Almost definitely, yes.  Check your statements.

When you click refresh on a payment page like that, it restarts the process from scratch, so, it will charge you again.

Don't ever refresh a payment page (on any site, anywhere - they usually have warnings telling you NOT to refresh), even if it takes 2 hours to load. If you do, call the company and tell them what happened, they should be able to see the times the charges went through and what they applied to, and reverse the second charge, or apply credit.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I have had this hanging problem. When this happens open your email and open the order confirmation email ebay sent you and go via reprint label link at bottom. Or via ebay page manage labels. Dont click to create label twice or refresh browser. Always do this when in doubt as to whether label generated .

Its not your laptop its an ebay glitch

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply