Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay % off deals

Hi all, Does anyone know how you can find the eBay deal offers that you get? When I signed in earlier it had an offer of 10 or 20% off, as I was at work I just closed it. Is there a place that you can go back for current offers you have been given?

CHARGED listing fee for 100 free listing promotion

I took up the promotion offer of 100 free listings today I used the bulk listing feature and loaded my adds to my selling page From unsold items, no auto relist ) .I noticed that my monthly account had jumped significantly and when I checked it out I...

Invisible marking of clothes

Some weeks ago there was a post about marking clothes with an invisible marker - but I can't find the thread. I think it was on the basis of buyer's not returning the correct garment or something like that. Can anyone tell me where to purchase this. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling to uk and america.

Hi,can anyone tell me if it is worthwhile selling to uk and america,I am only selling to au at this time.so i am not sure if it is worth it?

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Asking eBay to step in to resolve buying experience.

Hi all, I asked eBay to step in to a purchase I made in December (which I discussed in another thread), for an item that did not arrive and for which I have been messed around in getting a refund. At first the seller stated they were having issues re...

Doing your own survey of estimate vs actual delivery?

Given the estimated delivery date disappears once tracking shows delivery it is hard to track accuracy in hindsight. Anyone made a note of estimate when payment recieved, and then checked off actual tracked delivered date in order to see how accurate...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Signing up to Store Subscription removes listing limitations?

Dear members,I'm currently cleaning out the house and have numerous items to sell. However I'm constantly prompt with limitations when listing in certain categories.I get the 90 day seller message thing.My question is by signing up to a basic store s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales.... 30% off

I have been experiementing with sales over the past 6 months - 20 - 30% off. Thats on all my items - both brand new with tags and pre loved. Its not made one ounce of difference to sales. Most of the time, Ive had 40-50% of my items on sale. Consiste...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to stop "cancel order" request ?

Hi, Sold an item however received no response from buyer. I then submitted a "cancel order" request. Sometime after, the buyer pays for the item. I then ship this. My concern is now, the status appears to still be in effect and eBay will proceed with...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Acorn

Hi; I had a case opened for non deliver from a buyer who had a 40% non delivery looking at her feedback. Eventually Paypal refunded her money with no loss to me, Ebay did nothing. I did not think this was a sufficient response so I reported her to AC...

Buyer to watch out for

Hi They have left a neutral feedback for the item I sold them, with the comment, "ok" After checking the feedback they have left for other sellers I noticed that most of the feedback they have left has the same comment. Most are neutral "ok" with the...